Rosetta would like to thank you for your partnership and trust. To view your entire check detail access Red Dog Systems at www.reddogsystems.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Owner Relations representative at 713-335-4180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note that ACH check details and mailed check details are formatted slightly differently but contain the same information.
- Sale Date: The month and year that the production was sold from the property.
- PC: The product code used to identify the product type for which payment is being made or type used to identify volumetric adjustments. See Product Code legend.
- Interest Type: Type of interest owned. See Interest Type legend.
- Price: The price per unit of measurement.
- Quantity: The total amount of product sold (Oil is priced in $/bbl, Natural Gas in $/MCF and NGLs in $/gallons).
- Value: The total gross value of property prior to deducts/adjustments.
- Deductions: The amount of charges taken for property adjustments. See Deduction Types legend.
- Net: The total value of property after deduction of taxes and/allowable deductions.
- State & County: The state and county where the property is located.
- Interest: Your ownership interest represented as a decimal.
- Paid Interest: The interest paid per product or deduction/adjustment type.
- Value: The total gross value of your proportionate share of the property.
- Deductions: Your proportionate share of deductions taken from the property.
- Net Share: Your share of property net value.
|Deduction Types||Product Codes||Interest Types|
ST = Severance Tax
OFC = Texas Oilfield Clean-up Fee
GATH = Gathering Fees
MKT = Marketing Fees
PROC = Processing Fees
DEHY = Dehydration Fees
TRT = Treating Fees
TRNS = Transportation Fees
TNF = Transportation & Fractionation
NMX = NYMEX Index Price Adjustment, Oil
HSC = Houston Ship Channel Index Price Adjustment, Gas
OPS = OPIS Index Price Adjustments, Liquids
G = Gas
O = Oil
L = Natural Gas Liquids
GLU = Gas Used on Lease
GFUL = Gathering Fuel
PFUL = Plant Fuel
POL = Percent of Liquids
POR = Percent of Residue Gas
SHNK = Plant Shrink/NGL Extraction
TFUL = Transportation/Pipeline Fuel
R = Residue Gas
WI = Working Interest
RI = Royalty Interest
OR = Overriding Royalty
CR = Surface Owner
PP = Production Payment